To be the best, you have to hire the best. Our team consists of talented and customer-driven individuals who are collectively committed to a vision of excellence. Our employees are forward thinking and service-orientated, and committed to creating innovative solutions to the ever-evolving IT needs of our clients.
Does that describe you? Think you would like to join us? Our current openings are listed below, and we welcome ongoing applications if no positions are listed. Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages and a work environment that celebrates talents and encourages ingenuity. We would love to hear from you.
Help Desk Support Technician
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The role of the Help Desk Support Technician is to assist customers who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of IT applications, products or services. Complex and/or high priority problems are elevated to specialized support groups for resolution when needed, but the Helpdesk Technician is responsible to ensure that an effective solution is provided to the user.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents other Information Technology staff members, teams, and their services to the client community.
• Record required customer and problem information in the Connectwise Ticketing System. Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
• Resolves Level 1 work orders. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
• Works on Help Desk related projects as assigned by supervisor.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• 3 – 5 years experience in the technology industry.
• Experience working with teams.
• Excellent communication skills with ability and comfort in working directly with clients.
• Excellent and timely documentation skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technology related issues when contacted by clients by providing both on-site and remote support.
• License and own vehicle. Willingness to travel within the Phoenix Metro Area.
• Experience with Windows 7/8/10 and Windows Server 2008/2012.
• Good communicator with excellent phone manner.
• Exceptional problem solving skills.
• Thirst for knowledge and learning.
• Ability to setup system and network architecture.
• Hardware – mainly server technology.
• Understanding of WAN technologies and associated routing and security.
• Understanding of VPN technologies.
• Troubleshooting skills.
The following certifications and training are not required for this opportunity but would be desired…
• VMware certification.
• Microsoft Certification.
• Cisco certification.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
The position requires experience in hardware, software, and technology troubleshooting, or equivalent training and/or education are necessary. Customer service training and/or experience are beneficial.
COMPSENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Salary is dependent on experience and certifications.
• Medical coverage (company covers 75%).
• Dental coverage (Company covers 75%).
• Simple Plan (company matching).
• Two weeks paid vacation per year.
Fill out the form below to apply